[Fredslist] White Paper on Alternatives to the H1B Visa

Steve Maggi - SMA Lawyers smaggi at smalawyers.com
Mon Apr 22 13:59:57 EDT 2013

Please find attached my new White Paper on Alternatives to the H1B visa.
This is to be read by employers who are considering hiring foreign
nationals at any time in the next year, who have already applied for
candidates for the H1B and have had their applications returned as lottery
losers, or for any of your clients who may be interested in hiring.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Thanks very much.
Steve
Steve Maggi, Esq.Immigration AttorneyDowntown Office: (212) 402-6885Midtown
office: (212) 737-5800Cell: (917) 657-1132 Website: www.smalawyers.com
(http://www.smalawyers.com/) Twitter: @SteveMaggilawFacebook:
http://www.facebook.com/SMAlawyers (http://www.facebook.com/SMAlawyers)