[Fredslist] Hurry 3 days left until NY Health & Aging Lunch this Thursday

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Mon Apr 22 11:36:20 EDT 2013

Dear Friends:

There are only *3** **days* (April 25th) left until the next lunch at the
Friar's (57. E. 55th St). The excitement is building.  We will "Meet the
Experts"
Gideon Y. Schein will talk about "Medicare and The Affordable Care Act-the
changes that effect everyone."
 Ben Geizhals will share his thoughts on "Coping Strategies for the New
Healthcare."
Kelly Welles will discuss the "Changes in Long Term Care Insurance as of
this summer."

We will spotlight these very current issues but need your input to make the
afternoon complete.

This is a topic that should interest *everyone*.

Our fee is $40 for lunch.  All guests and Circuit Riders MUST PAY
ONLINE.  We've made
signing up easy. Here’s what they need to do. Go to
www.gothamnetworking.com and
click on “Events”- then “April 25, 2013– 12:30 pm New York Health &
Aging Group” - “Pay Online.” And they are done.

The New York Healthcare and Aging Resource Group is a *totally non-compete
group* for Members, guests and circuit riders except for joint meetings.
 So, please check in with me at gideon at eddyandschein.combefore paying.

See you all there.

Gideon

GC NY health and Aging