[Fredslist] Fw: Cafe Wha - Battle Show - Friday April 26th - Members are Free!

fklein at legal.org fklein at legal.org
Fri Apr 19 21:59:30 EDT 2013

This is a great Gotham event.
-------------- next part --------------
Dear Members

If you are a member of Gotham  and planning to attend the show on April 26th
at 730pm, please email me william at skodyscot.com.
I will have the Gotham Member Guestlist, and there will be no cover charge
for Gotham members, other guests will pay $5 cover to the band.

A fun Gotham event: One week from tonight ? join fellow Gothamites
(including Steve Millon, me, our respective spouses, and others) for the
showcase gig of the winner (?OFF The Record?) of the Gotham Battle of the
Bands at Café Wha? in Greenwich Village.  It?s next Fri., April 26, at 7:30
p.m.   Curt Arnel, the group?s drummer, is a Gotham member.

I was one of the judges at the Gotham Battle, and based on the group?s
winning musical performance there, this should be a fun time.  Hosted by
fellow Gothamite, William Skody, who is an owner of the club.  I believe
there is a nominal cover charge for non-Gotham members.  Details appear
below (including sample YouTube music videos of the band accessible through
the  OFF the Record <https://www.facebook.com/OTRBANDNY?ref=stream>
Facebook page link below).

Thanks,
William Skody, CPA for nonprofits
T(212) 967-1100 x202

New Address: 520 8th Avenue, Suite 2200, NY NY 10018
Circular 230 Disclosure Notice: To ensure compliance with Treasury
Department rules governing tax practice, we inform you that any advice
contained herein (including in any attachment) (1) was not written and is
not intended to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding any
federal tax penalty that may be imposed on the taxpayer, and (2) may not be
used in connection with promoting, marketing or recommending to another
person any transaction or matter addressed herein.