[Fredslist] REAL ESTATE CHAPTER WELCOMES NEW MEMBER: John DiSpaltro of ASSURELEASE, LLC.

Stephen Kirschner skirschner at matrixrealtygrp.com
Thu Apr 18 10:12:52 EDT 2013

The NY Real Estate Chapter of Gotham is proud to welcome new member John DiSpaltro to our network.
John represents AssureLease, LLc a provider of proprietary real estate tenant default insurance program that eliminates the necessity for traditional lease deposits.  It delivers immediate cost savings and benefits to real property owners and lease tenants utilizing financial and insurance instruments.
John has been with AssureLease since 2009 and prior he had a career in finance focused in the NY real estate industry.
Consequently, he has many strong business relationships which he is wanting to share with Gotham.
John has earned a wonderful reputation of being a phenomenal  networker  and "true giver" and will surely be a tremendous asset to our chapter and the Gotham "tribe"!

Please look for him at future Gotham events and welcome him to our network!

Business address:
515 Madison Avenue 40th fl.
New York City, NY 10022
Phone: 212 703 8830
Cell: 201 232 6267
email address: J.Dispaltro at AssureLease.com<mailto:J.Dispaltro at AssureLease.com>

Group Coordinator Gotham Real Estate Chapter
Steve Kirschner
Vice President
Business Development and Leasing
MATRIX INVESTMENT GROUP
1201 Route 112
Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776
(o) 631 406 4921 direct  (o) 631 979 2777 main
(c) 516 528 2288
email: skirschner at matrixrealtygrp.com<mailto:skirschner at matrixrealtygrp.com>
www.matrixcorpcenter.com<http://www.matrixcorpcenter.com/>