[Fredslist] Thank you! Great website for coordinating volunteers and caregivers (and happy tale of using it)

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Wed Apr 17 14:47:33 EDT 2013

Jane,

Thanks so much for sharing these moving and informative real life transplant success stories and this invaluable website that made these happy endings possible.

For those facing current, imminent or future medical challenges for themselves or their families, don't miss next week's 4/25 NY Health & Aging Luncheon to learn about the latest developments in Medicare, Affordable Healthcare and Long Term Care impacting your financial, emotional and physical well-being - and ways you can be prepared.  Speakers, members and guests are proven experts in their field and
among Gotham's best natural resources

To register: Go to www.gothamnetworking.com and click on events/calendar.

We care.

Kelly Welles
Co-chair, NY Health & Aging
2006 Networker of the Year
Serving long term care insurance needs
for thirty years.

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
733 Third Avenue @46th St. Suite 200
New York, NY 10017
Cell   917-626-8590
Fax   212-541-5900
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Business & Personal Financial Strategies

Kelly Welles is a Registered Representative and Investment Adviser Representative of Equity Services, Inc.,. Securities and investment advisory services are offered solely by Equity Services, Inc., 733 Third Ave., Suite 200, New York, NY 10017. Tel: 212 986-0400. Member FINRA/SIPC, Broker/Dealer and Registered Investment Advisor Affiliate of National Life Insurance Company (NLIC), Montpelier, Vermont. Welles Financial Services is independent of Equity Services, Inc.