[Fredslist] FW: Desk space available in newly renovated office near Grand Central

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Wed Apr 17 13:58:05 EDT 2013

Dear Gotham friends~

Recently we moved to newly renovated modern offices at 228 East 45th Street
, 11th floor and now have a comfortable desk space to rent.  The desk space
is inside a large private office, with door, and has large storage cabinets,
shelves, credenza, and more.  There are new rugs, new paint, a nicely
equipped kitchen, conference room, fax machine, postage meter, and more.
High speed Internet and WiFi also available.

The offices are near to Grand Central with the express subways and busses,
taxis; restaurants, banks, Staples, and a Starbucks and Hale and Hardy down
the block.

The cost of office is $625.00.

Please take a look at the attached photos and contact me if interested.
And, pass along this email to friends.

Thanks

Bambe Levine

Bambe Levine, President