[Fredslist] some of you also accepted The Mike Appell Challenge-ELECTRONICALLY!

Marc W. Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Tue Apr 16 15:34:16 EDT 2013

Yesterday I showed you how to make online donations to the Gotham Foundation and Summer of Giving.

So after following the instructions (see earlier email reprised below) please be sure to mention at the top of the online donation form which nonprofit you want to vote for to receive a grant (red box).

thanks

We exceed expectations.

Thanks and best regards,

Marc W. Halpert, managing partner

              cid:image008.png at 01CD9197.AFF52420                         cid:image009.jpg at 01CD9197.AFF52420                   cid:image010.jpg at 01CD9197.AFF52420

     Your Best Interest LLC                                e-giving                                     connect2collaborate

 <http://www.yourbestinterestonline.com/> www.yourbestinterestonline.com,  <http://www.e-givingonline.com/> www.e-givingonline.com and  <http://www.connect2collaborate.com/> www.connect2collaborate.com

PO Box 320048  Fairfield, CT  06825-0048   phone 203.373.0875   efax 203.549.0406

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert> www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert