[Fredslist] Chiropractic

Ester witsowitz at verizon.net
Tue Apr 16 08:13:48 EDT 2013

There are many stories about Super Storm Sandy in the South Shore of Long Island. They include Philip Gura our Gotham chiropractor who not only had 4
 cars destroyed and the bottom of his house flooded, but what he did have was a functioning office that his family, friends, neighbors, and patients came for support, comfort, and care.

Like many in healing professions the care and service of others is paramount to any challenges personally.  Phil shines in that department.

The South Shore Group was created because of Phil. He wanted a way to connect with other like minded individuals but was geographically challenged to make meetings and still be available for patients.

His patients think he's better than sliced bread.  We know him at a knowledgeable individual who is willing to help anyone in Gotham with making health decisions as well as offering an ear.

You can reach Phil at
559 Atlantic Ave
East Rockaway, NY 11518
(516) 593-8333