[Fredslist] THE FEVER IS RISING - for the GOTHAM BROOKLYN POWER BREAKFAST on MAY 1.

Peter Kettle pkettle at mac.com
Mon Apr 15 11:05:38 EDT 2013

The Gotham Brooklyn Power Breakfast has become a very hot ticket!  We are now a formal group with a growing list of members.  We have had three meetings, each a ROARING success with lots of interesting fresh people.  One of our founder members won Battle of the Bands!

Who could resist networking "Gotham-style" in a nice venue, convenient to those who rely on transit or vehicles, the “best breakfast in Gotham”, and -- most important - the business people and professionals you want to meet.

If you haven’t come before, or if you have, clear your calendar and hurry across the bridge.  You’ll meet lots of new people from and/ or involved in New York’s most exciting borough. Impress a client or colleague, or both and bring them along; the Gotham Brooklyn Power Breakfast might just be the group that meets their needs.

Whatever your reasons, join us

Wednesday, May 1, 8:30 a.m.
The Courtroom in the Archives Restaurant
Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge
333 Adams Street

Please RSVP ASAP using the link below
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Brooklyn/guest
Please call or email us with any questions

 Corey Bearak and Peter Kettle

 Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at me.com ♦ CoreyBearak.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
Peter Kettle
Financial Advisor
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
One New York Plaza
36th Floor
New York, NY 10004
Tel:  212 428 5228
Fax: 212 428 5285
Cell: 917 273 2195
peter.kettle at morganstanley.com
http://fa.morganstanleyindividual.com/peter.kettle

Connect with me on LinkedIn: http//linkedin.com/in/peterkettle

Follow me on Twitter: @peterfkettle

Sent from my iPhone