[Fredslist] Gotham discounts

jadler115 jadler115 at aol.com
Fri Apr 12 11:09:30 EDT 2013

In answer to Freds request

-------- Original message --------
From: fklein at legal.org
To: Janet Adler <jadler115 at aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Gclist] Gotham Discount

:)
From: jadler115 <jadler115 at aol.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 13:58:04 +0000
To: Fred Klein<FKlein at kleinzelman.com>
ReplyTo: jadler115 <jadler115 at aol.com>

As a real estate broker I cannot do anything about commissions that are due a contributing broker, however I have always discounted my fee.   I have saved clients who come to me from Gotham lots of out of pocket expenses.  What disturbs me is when Gotamites are looking for help and indicate "no brokers" not realizing that almost everything in Manhattan is going to be with a broker so they wind up paying the other broker a full commission and losing the benefits of being a member of Gotham.
"DOING BUSINESS WITH GOTHAM...A GREAT WAY TO SAVE MONEY"