[Fredslist] Do You Want To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying?

Stephen Michel stevem671 at aol.com
Fri Apr 12 17:26:52 EDT 2013

Hello Gotham

As members of Gotham we are always looking to improve our business connections, help others, learn something new and have a good time. Well, I have an opportunity that will allow you to do all the above. Cardinal Hayes High School is presenting on Friday April 26th, Saturday April 27 and Sunday April 28th, in the Regis Philbin auditorium, our annual school play, How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying.

The show is equivalent to an off-Broadway production. If enough people are interested, we can meet for dinner prior to the play. There are a number of good restaurants near the school and Yankee Stadium, which is a short ten minute walk away.

So for $10 @ ticket you can do good, enjoy a show, maybe learn something and connect with some Gotham friends you haven't yet met.

Contact me if interested in having a fun evening out.

Stephen Michel
Director of Finance
Cardinal Hayes High School
650 Grand Concourse