[Fredslist] Where are They Now?

Vincent Russo vincent at vjrussolaw.com
Fri Apr 12 15:05:32 EDT 2013

Where are They Now?
- An Update of on the Lives of Three Extraordinary People
(Premiering on Family Comes First)

Over the years while filming Family Comes First(tm), my co-host Victoria Roberts Drogin and I  have had the privilege of meeting many wonderful people who shared their stories and their families. As co-host I am often asked "Where are they now?" So, this week on Family Comes First we will meet with three former guests who are all living with a disability. They will be giving an update on how they are doing today.
We will meet with Gary Carpenter who shares with us his ongoing battle against multiple sclerosis, Mark Haubner who explains what life is like when you have osteoarthritis and Michael Amoruso who discusses living with Usher Syndrome Type II.
We are thrilled to be able to update you on these three special stories on Family Comes First(tm). Their story will air Monday, April 15th at 10:30pm on Telecare TV (Cablevision channels 29/137 and Verizon FiOS TV channel 296) and will re-air on Wednesday at 1:30 pm, Thursday at 9:30 am and Friday at 1:30 pm.
We invite you to watch and be inspired! Family Comes First(tm) airs exclusively on Telecare TV - Cablevision Channels 29 and 137 or Verizon FiOS TV, Channel 296.
For more on Family Comes First(tm) of if you would like to watch the shows previously aired on Gary, Mark and Mike, please visit our website at www.familycomesfirsttv.com.  Please note that our website is temporarily under repair.

Have a Great Day!
Vincent

Vincent J. Russo, JD, LL.M, CELA*
Vincent J. Russo & Associates, P.C.
1600 Stewart Avenue, Suite 300
Westbury, New York 11590
Offices: Westbury, Islandia, Lido Beach, Manhattan
(516) 683-1717 x2131 tel
(516) 683-9393 fax
vincent at vjrussolaw.com
www.vjrussolaw.com

* Certified Elder Law Attorney by The National Elder Law Foundation which is not affiliated with any governmental authority. Certification is not a requirement for the practice of law in the State of New York and does not necessarily indicate greater competence than other attorneys experienced in this field of law.

This electronic message transmission contains information from the law firm of VINCENT J. RUSSO & ASSOCIATES, P.C. which may be confidential or privileged.  The information is intended to be for e the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by telephone (516) 683-1717 or be electronic mail at vjrusso at vjrussolaw.com immediately.