[Fredslist] Gotham Orders

Linda R. Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Thu Apr 11 20:57:21 EDT 2013

Good Evening Along the Network,

A word to the wise:

DOWNTOWN GOTHAM IS A NON-COMPETE GROUP.

I have received four payments so far from people who did not clear their guest status with me.  Two for the last meeting and two for the 4/30 meeting (so far).

Gotham has a non-refundable policy.

Unless you truly want to donate $40 to Gotham, PLEASE e-mail me and ASK permission to attend to avoid unintentional "contributions" to Gotham and embarrassment to our core members.

Thanks.

Gothamly,

Linda, GC Gotham Downtown
Creator of Gotham Open House - 2006
Co-Networker of the Year with Jeffrey Kamberg - 2004

Linda R. (Queenie)Newman
Third Generation Insurance Broker
Haskell Brokerage Corp
100 William Street
Suite 1805
New York, New York  10038

Tel. No.  718-336-4544

Cellular No.  917-200-3208
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile