[Fredslist] South Shoe CPA

Ester witsowitz at verizon.net
Tue Apr 9 17:23:10 EDT 2013

Hi
I want to tell you about the a south Shor Group's CPA. He comes to your home or office not only to preplan but also to implement it. Allen Klein is a throw back to the kind of accountant of yesteryear. A great small business accountant that knows how to use tax law to our best interest.  He lives and is based in OIceanside but his clients are diverse and in Metro NY.  Despite how hard hit he was from Super Storm Sandy he managed to maintain the same outstanding service including supporting others hurt worse than he.

Find out what makes Allen special like the other Southshore members.
You can contact Allen Klein at
(516) 599-2125 or
akleincpa at hotmail.com

Warmest Regards