[Fredslist] Breakfast Specials

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Mon Apr 8 15:42:16 EDT 2013

Today's mega meeting in Connecticut was quite a Wonderful event, and it made
me so happy to see our friends from Shoreline to Westchester and the Fabu
top tier from NYC! Gotham meetings are always fun, and this one was filled
with the healthy competitiveness and loving hearts of those who "Get It".

One thing I forgot to mention:
If you are unsure about commuting to meetings in Connecticut: Move Here!
I have some office space available, as do the fine folks at Matrix.

I proudly sign this thus:

Tessa Marquis
Gotham New Haven !!!!!
New Standard Institute, Inc.

Specializing in Electrical & Mechanical Skills and Maintenance Management
training.
"Training that Works.for People who Work"

84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com