[Fredslist] NY Health & Aging April 25 the lunch: SAVE THE DATE

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Sat Apr 6 09:53:24 EDT 2013

Dear Friends:

The lunch of the Hew York Health & Aging Resource Group will be on *April
25th *at the Friar's Club (57 E. 55th St.).  We will *"hear from the
experts" *both inside and outside the group. We will follow the smashing
success of our last joint meeting with one of our own.  *More details will
follow shortly*.

We encourage you to ride the circuit.  Bear in mind that since we are a
non-compete group you will need to check in with me.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Gideon
GC