[Fredslist] Shinnecock Hills GC (Golf Help?)

tom.hanik at ultimateabstract.com tom.hanik at ultimateabstract.com
Wed Apr 3 12:08:02 EDT 2013

Hi,

Does anyone have access to or a contact at Shinnecock Hills Golf Club
in Southampton? I'd like to get a foursome to treat my dad to a
special day for his 81st birthday ...

Thanks in advance!!!
TJH

Best regards,

Thomas J. Hanik
Senior Title Consultant
Ultimate Abstract of New York, Inc.
51 Allen Boulevard
Farmingdale, NY 11735
(631) 501-9100 office
(631) 501-1370 fax
(516) 376-5655 cell
Email:  tom.hanik at ultimateabstract.com
Web:  www.ultimateabstract.com

Upcoming Events (CLE Seminars):

- April 24, 2013, Avoid the Costly Nightmare of a Bad Hire: Tips for
Minimizing
Your Firm's Liability, Time: 8:30am-10:10am, Location: 529 Fifth Avenue, 4th
Floor, NYC, 2.0 CLE credits Areas of Professional Practice, MUST RSVP
TO ATTEND:
events at ultimateabstract.com.

- May 15, 2013, A Two Hour Ethics Update and What Lawyers Should Know
About the
Grievance Committee--A Practical Approach Including a Discussion of
The New Rules
of Professional Conduct, Attorney Escrow Rules, And Scams Targeted At
Attorneys,
Time: 8:30am-10:10am, Location: 1375 Broadway, NYC, 2.0 CLE credits Ethics and
Professionalism, MUST RSVP TO ATTEND: events at ultimateabstract.com.