[Fredslist] Gotham Brooklyn Power Breakfast

Peter Kettle pkettle at mac.com
Wed Apr 3 13:15:26 EDT 2013

The Brooklyn Power Breakfast this morning was very well attended and excitingly different.  Every time we meet there are lots of new people and a new dynamic.  Today we gave Seven Minutes of Heaven to new member Curt Arnel, winner of Battle of the Bands, to talk about his business. Curt is a seasoned practitioner of both Matrimonial and Family Law. He gave a compelling presentation on a somber topic. You don’t want to need his services, but if you do, you will be happy to have him on your side. We will be announcing another exciting new member shortly. In the words of the Beastie Boys: No Sleep ‘til Brooklyn! Next meeting: May 1.

Peter Kettle and Corey Bearak

Sent from my iPhone