[Fredslist] CONNECTION WANTED AT NBC ( NBC SPORTS GROUP )

Stephen Kirschner skirschner at matrixrealtygrp.com
Wed Apr 3 08:25:51 EDT 2013

Good Morning

Does anyone in our "tribal community"  have a connection here?
My son David's good friend, Ryan Restivo is seeking a position as a Sports Producer and would like an interview and to personally submit his resume.

If you can help, please contact Ryan at: Ryan.Restivo at Gmail.com<mailto:Ryan.Restivo at Gmail.com>
Many thanks!!

Steve

Group Coordinator Real Estate Chapter
Co-Chair and Group Coordinator Fairchester Chapter
Steve Kirschner
Vice President - Business Development and Leasing
MATRIX INVESTMENT GROUP
1201 Route 112
Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776
Tel.    631 406 4921