[Fredslist] FT clerical postion

Ruth Domber ruth at 1010optics.com
Wed Apr 3 10:29:33 EDT 2013

THIS IS *NOT* A SUMMER ONLY POSITION!  THIS *IS A FT PERMANENT* POSITION!

FT clerical/gal Friday position for optical retail 10/10 Optics with
possible transition to optical sales:
 Excellent customer service skills, general office work knowledge and
experience required.
Applicant must be detail oriented and thorough and organized.
 Position will be for Sundays and 4 days per week.  (We are closed
Saturdays open Sundays).
*Possibility that we will train to learn to be an optical assistant as well.
*

*Sundays 11-5 a must
*Basic computer data entry skills
*Filing
*Office work
*Speak fluent English
*Professional presentation
**References preferred*

Send resume or call Sunday Monday Tuesday or Wed: 212 366-1010.

Madison Ave/26th Street www.1010optics.com
Only reply if you are friendly, nice, smart and honest.
--
Ruth Domber
10/10 Optics

Like 10/10 on Facebook - Follow 10/10 on Twitter!
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/1010-Optics/311032493633><
http://twitter.com/#!/1010Optics>