[Fredslist] Fwd: New Member for Brooklyn Power Breakfast

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Tue Apr 2 07:20:41 EDT 2013

And I must add you can meet Jenn and other interest people/ connectors at our Brooklyn Power Breakfast tomorrow.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Peter Kettle <pkettle at mac.com>
Subject: [Fredslist] New Member for Brooklyn Power Breakfast
Date: April 1, 2013 3:38:17 PM EDT
To: fredslist at gothamnetworking.com

We welcome Jennifer Schwartz to the Gotham Brooklyn Power Breakfast Group!

Jennifer, residential real estate broker with Douglas Elliman, is a passionate advocate and creative problem-solver for her clients. Jenn’s business focuses on Brownstone Brooklyn.  She works with a range of clients, including million-dollar buyers and sellers of townhouses, first time buyers and sellers of small apartments, investors of multi-unit buildings, as well as landlords and tenants. She has expanded to other rapidly growing areas of Brooklyn, as well as some of the quieter neighborhoods, Manhattan, and assists people in connecting with excellent brokers in other locales.  Having worked as an attorney in Manhattan before becoming a real estate broker, Jenn is well versed in the art of negotiation and skillful in her analysis of the real estate market. By asking the right questions and really listening, Jenn provides comprehensive strategies to her clients for getting the best possible results. Her integrity, knowledge and tireless work ethic make Jenn a highly-regarded professional.  She also works toward improving the community, having been a NYC Teaching Fellow in East New York, a volunteer in Sandy Relief in The Rockaways, and supporter of the parks, arts, animal rescue and other important non-profit efforts.  She looks forward to making new connections in the Gotham Networking Group!

Corey Bearak And Peter Kettle
Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | co-chair, Brooklyn
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at me.com ♦ CoreyBearak.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]