[Fredslist] Save the Date - May 11 - 8:00 pm

IrisWolinsky at aol.com IrisWolinsky at aol.com
Mon Apr 1 15:29:32 EDT 2013

Good Afternoon, Gothamites ~
It's Riverside Choral Society's last concert of  the season ~ Sat May 11,
8:00 pm
Our program is  a group of deliciously melodic pieces by current composers.
  These beautifully transcendent musical blends and vocal harmonies  are a
joy to work on each week.

With Strings Attached
Music  for Chorus and String Quartet

Craig Woodward -  The Pang of Separation

Susan Gardner -  Psalm 121

Eric Whitacre -  Five Hebrew Songs
- Sleep

Castelnuovo Tedesco - Romancero  Gitano
Christopher Keniff,  Guitar

Tariq O'Regan -  The Ecstasies Above

Kenneth Lampl -  Jerusalem

Patrick Gardner,  Conductor

Park Avenue Christian Church
1010 Park Avenue @ 85 Street, NYC

Tickets ~  $35 and  $25.

Two Ways to Buy  ~
1 ~  Email  me the # of tickets you want and price point
Write  your check for total Payable to Riverside Choral  Society
Mail check to me at 227 Riverside Drive, NY NY  10025.
I  will get your tix and leave at Will Call Table at the Church - or  -
mail to you w/ your SASE.
~ OR ~
2 ~  Purchase tickets online at _riversidechoral.org_
(http://riversidechoral.org/)    ~ Scroll down until you see "Click here to order  tickets."  Put
in my name  where it asks  who referred you so our ticket ladies know who
the choir contact person is for  the order.  And let me know you're coming so
we can say Hi after the  concert :)
See you there!

Saturday
May 11, 2013 at 8:00 PM