[Fredslist] Smile Today and Through The Weekend

Mitchell Tublin mitchtublin at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 13:28:05 EDT 2012

Along the Gotham Network -

Often we get caught up in the asking, the giving, the whining,

the complaining.  Try this out for something to laugh about.

Also see below for more laughs...

This is silly: http://youtu.be/8r1CZTLk-Gk?t=2m3s

Enjoy your weekend,

Mitch Tublin

America's Navigator For Leaders in Business and Life

Remember now to sign up for the Lefty Lunch on Oct.17

Friar's Club Event at 12:30 to 2 PM

You and/or your invited guest without you must be a lefty.

Lefties Laugh and have fun!  We are comfortable in our own

Leftiness.  Join in the fun.  Put it in your calendar now. Go to

the Gotham website, under events tab.  Oct. 17.  Only for

those who are really Lefty.