[Fredslist] Legal secretary looking for job

Leslie A. Berkoff lberkoff at moritthock.com
Thu Sep 27 10:22:30 EDT 2012

 A friend of mine is looking to change jobs.

 "Organized, professional labor and employment law secretary with over 15 years experience seeking part-time or full-time employment on Long Island. Able to work independently and prioritize tasks based on attorney needs. Proficient in Microsoft Word; WordPerfect; Outlook; Dictaphone and steno. "  A great personality and hard worker as well I can attest.    Please feel free to send responses to me and I will forward them to her. Leslie Berkoff.