[Fredslist] Gotham Contracts Seminar - Review

Raj Goel, CISSP raj at brainlink.com
Mon Sep 24 14:35:49 EDT 2012

Gothamites,

	Susan presented a phenomenal, clear-cut lesson on how to read & negotiate contracts.

	The handouts made sense.

	Susan's fundamental guidance is brilliant in it's simplicity.

A) READ all parts of the contract

B) If you do NOT understand the contract, ask for clarity...or don't sign

	As fellow Gothamite & attendee Rita Sue Siegel said, if your gut says the deal stinks, walk away.

	If you want a clear conversation on contracts - talk to Susan.

	If you want a top-notch attorney who specializes in Healthcare & Software contracts, hire Susan!

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
raj at brainlink.com
www.brainlink.com
www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.

Author of "The Most Important Secrets To Getting Great Results From IT"
http://www.amazon.com/Important-Secrets-Getting-Great-Results/dp/0984424814