[Fredslist] **** Symbol on your credit card

Howard Lipset lipset at progressivemanage.com
Mon Sep 24 11:22:27 EDT 2012

*FRAUD RISK*

Watch the video and if your credit cards are so marked, I would suggest
having the credit card company replace them without the RFID

 *
*
*Wi-Fi Symbol on your Credit Card*
*YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING. WATCH VIDEO AND CHECK YOUR CARDS.*
*Check your newer credit cards for the Wi-Fi Symbol on it. You need to
watch the video below to really know why I sent this to you. *
*Subject: RFID Credit Cards IMPORTANT *
*I read this about a couple weeks ago, and then checked my cards for the
little "Wi-Fi Signal Icon" on each one.*
*Thought all my contacts ought to see this if you've not already seen this
demo....wow! *
*http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/lLAFhTjsQHw%26sns=em*<http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/lLAFhTjsQHw%26sns=em>

--
Howard Lipset