[Fredslist] New Gotham New Jersey

Fred Klein fklein at kleinzelman.com
Thu Sep 20 11:32:22 EDT 2012

Just in case you missed this, please see below.

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kleinzelman.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 09/20/2012 11:31 AM -----

From:	Joanne Meurer <joanne at gopeerless.com>
To:	"fredslist at gothamnetworking.com"
            <fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>
Date:	09/19/2012 03:29 PM
Subject:	[Fredslist] Gotham New Jersey
Sent by:	fredslist-bounces at gothamnetworking.com

Hello Everyone,

If you or anyone you know is interested in networking in New Jersey, please
join us for our first meeting of "Gotham New Jersey",  the newest group to
join the "Tribe".

The first few meetings are open to all who wish to find out a little more
about us. During these meetings, Group Coordinator, Lari Schwartz and
myself will talk about the Gotham Organization and the membership
advantages.

Don't miss this exciting opportunity to connect with other business
professionals.

Our first meeting will be held at:

Maggiano's Little Italy

390 Hackensack Avenue
Hackensack, New Jersey 07601

Between 6pm and 8pm on October 25, 2012.

The cost to attend is: $40.00.  Payment can be made following the link
below:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2644&eventType=3

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Joanne Meurer

CMO/Creative Director

64 Washington Street
Clark, NJ 07066
Tel: 732.396.8402, ext 207
Tel: 800.398.5940
Cell:917.885.3394

joanne at gopeerless.com
www.facebook.com/peerlessmediagroup
http://twitter.com/PeerlessMedia
www.gopeerless.com

U.S.C. Secs 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This e-mail, and any
documents attached, may contain confidential information belonging to the
sender which is protected by the work product and/or other privileges.

 This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and
may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please delete the email and notify the sender if we are
sending you materials in error.  Any unintended transmission shall not
constitute a waiver of the attorney-client or any other privilege.

Circular 230 Disclosure Notice. To insure compliance with requirements
imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax advice
that may be contained in this communication (including any attachments) is
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of
voiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or any state or local tax
law to which a governmental requirement similar to Circular 230 applies.***