[Fredslist] Fwd: PLEASE REMEMBER.....

Jason Greenberg adjustman at aol.com
Thu Sep 20 01:54:37 EDT 2012

WE ARE NOT MEETING TODAY!!!!!  ALSO WE HAVE CHANGED THE VENUE!!  WE WILL NOT BE MEETING AT THE PLAZA CAFE.  SEE BELOW**

Re: East End Change of Date from Thursday, Sept. 20th to Thursday, Sept. 27th

Hi Everyone,

There is a date change for our next East End Lunch from September 20th to September 27th – next Thursday.  Hopefully it will work for all and we will have a great post-summer kick off meeting!

**ALSO THERE HAS BEEN ANOTHER VENUE CHANGE.  We will be meeting at RUMBA in HAMPTON BAYS at 12 PM.  The address is 43 Canoe Place Road, Hampton Bays.  The Plaza Cafe felt it was difficult to accommodate us because they are not normally opened for Lunch.  The new location is already reflected on the Gotham website, www.gothamnetworking.com.

Looking forward to seeing you all there,

Jason Greenberg, President
National Public Adjusters, Inc.
2150 Central Ave Ste. 203
Yonkers, NY 10710