[Fredslist] Seeking Contacts in Local Governments

Jerome Ryan jeromeryan at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 19 10:46:16 EDT 2012

Dear Gotham Members, I am looking for people that are strategically placed within communities (towns, cities, other government municipalities and agencies) that are interested in customized community emergency preparedness guides for their residents/constituents.   With minimal logo placement from sponsors, these guides can be completely free to the governments and their residents.  More information on these guides can be found here: http://grmsolutions.net/crisis-emergency-guides/. Please let me know if anyone can help with connecting me to local government officials. Thank you,Jerome Ryan

Jerome P. Ryan

Chief Executive Officer

GRM Solutions LLC

410 Park Avenue, 15th