[Fredslist] This Thursday........................

vincent derogatis vincentderogatis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 23:49:02 EDT 2012

To my Gotham Brothers and Sisters,

If you thought that you missed the Queens meeting this past Thursday, you
are wrong, very wrong.
That meeting is this Thursday September 20th, 8am at the Brandywine
Assisted Living facility,
55-15 Little Neck Parkway, Little Neck. That is exit 32N off of the Long
Island Expressway or
exit 24N off of the Grand Central Parkway, its the building on the right,
after the expressway
over pass. Our meetings are held in the "Life is Beautiful" room. So If you
are in the area and
would like to visit and break bread with us, please call, since we are a
non-compete group and
do not want to embarrass any one. If you are planning to attend, there are
four things that
you should know,
First.... call, to see that you do not conflict with anyone else,
Second..... bring your appetite, we have plenty of crumpets to go around,
Third......bring plenty of Business Cards, not just six,
Fourth.....bring your self and meet your extended family.
The tariff for this festive occasion, $25.00

Vincent M. DeRogatis GC
1-631-707-0358