Fwd: [Fredslist] Summer of Giving Winner--December 2010-Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center-Fred's Team

jnkruns at aol.com jnkruns at aol.com
Fri Sep 14 18:30:38 EDT 2012

Hello Gotham.

For those who are celebrating the New Year, I would like to wish you a Happy and Healthy  New Year.
Now that the summer is ending, we are in the final stretch of raising money for the for Summer of Giving.  I just wanted to send a quick follow up to my below e-mail that I sent a few weeks ago.
Please go  www.gothamfoundation.org to make an on-line donation,  Any amount would be appreciated.   We have so many wonderful charties to choose from.

Thank you
Jeffrey Kamberg