[Fredslist] An invitation to Diversity-Commerce lunch on 9-30

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Tue Sep 11 16:39:03 EDT 2012

Dear Fellow Gothamites:

We at Diversity would like to invite you to our next lunch at the Friars
Club on Thursday, September 20, 2012 from *12:15 – 2 pm.** W*e will once
again have a joint meeting, this time with the *Commerce group.*  Mixing
the two groups should provide us all with a stimulating and productive
interchange.

As this is a joint meeting there is no non –compete requirement, so I
encourage you to join us, particularly those who might otherwise not be
able to attend a regular Diversity or Commerce Lunch..

All guests and Circuit Riders must pay online in advance. Our fee is $40
for lunch, and all non-member attendees and circuit riders must
pre-register (no walk-ins, no cancellations, and no refunds).  We've made
signing up easy by allowing your guests to register and pay on-line.  Go to
www.gothamnetworking.com and click on “Events”-"September 20, 2012” – 12:30
pm Diversity Group” - then follow the prompts to “Pay Online”. All guests
and Circuit Riders MUST PAY ONLINE. If you have a last minute guest
(without a conflict), please let me know and I will make arrangements.

If you have any questions or comments please contact me at 212-316-2214
Thank you.

Best wishes,

Gideon --Group coordinator, Gotham Diversity Group

--
Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
gideon at eddyandschein.com
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
Member, National Association of Professional Organizers