[Fredslist] YOUNG PROS - What a wonderful group and my visit was a fascinating experience

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 12:24:28 EDT 2012

Yesterday's meeting was a most pleasant surprise.  It was filled to more
than capacity if that is possible.  They just kept rolling in.  The
"quality" of the attendees was most impressive.  So many of these young
professionals are just that.  These are serious business people who just
happen to be lucky enough to be younger in years.  Their professionalism,
goals, and "seriousness" left an impression on me.  This group is a
wonderful spot for the members and would be members and the Circuit Riders
were all impressed with the caliber of people.

Whoever originated the idea for this group is to be commended.  The speaker
was extremely engaging and all were actually willing to stay past "closing
time" to hear more.  Try a visit for yourselves, you will like it.

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
sherryrivera1 at gmail.com