[Fredslist] College Grad, My Granddaughter is looking for job opportunity

Anne Bonfiglio abonfiglio at fredslist.com
Mon Sep 10 11:58:02 EDT 2012

My granddaughter, Andrea, is a very serious and dedicated worker. With
jobs scarce here in the New York area, she went to Florida last year
and worked for Disney,mainly to get some job experience.

She is very interested in the sports field, but needs to get job
experience and work in the meantime.

She is willing to discuss any opportunity either in New York or New
Jersey where she lives.

Kindly let me and/or her know of any jobs where she could gain some experience.

We all started somewhere, so let's try to give someone else a chance too.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Anne Bonfiglio
Exec dir./PSA