[Fredslist] Full Charge Bookkeeper Part- Time. Recommendations needed.

ritasue at ritasue.com ritasue at ritasue.com
Wed Sep 5 13:05:36 EDT 2012

--Our LLC needs a full charge bookkeeper to work with us on a part time basis.
--I need a full charge bookkeeper to work part time on my personal finances.
--Or,  we can use one person for both jobs.
Business:
1 F2F monthly meeting for 1 hr in Union Square area. Weekly 1 hr or less telephone discussion with 2 partners of balance sheet, cash flow, cash projections, draws/distributions; send invoices to clients for fees and reimbursable expenses. Pay 1-2 contractors a week, year-end documentation for and interface with outside accountant. Reconciling AMEX account expenses. Paying bills. Know QuickBooks and Excel.
Personal:
1- 3 hours every month on site in Midtown or 5 hours or more every three months. Go through checkbook , credit cards, and bank statements, and record income and transfers from business and investments, and categorize expenses. Alert accountant to tax situations as they occur. First day of work will be asap. Also Quickbooks.
Please send resumes of recommendations to ritasue at ritasue.com<mailto:ritasue at ritasue.com>. We really need someone good.
Thanks for your help,
RS
RitaSue Siegel | President | IDSA, AIGA, DMI, AIA |
RitaSue Siegel Resources | ritasue at ritasue.com
PO Box 845 | NY 10150 | mobile 917 806 3947 |
Skype RitaSueSiegel | Free | Getting a Design Job | http://www.ritasue.com/downloads/Get_a_Design_Job_2008.pdf
IDSA Award | http://www.idsa.org/ritasue-siegel-resources