[Fredslist] "Green" Scarecrow contest

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Tue Sep 4 20:46:59 EDT 2012

The Queens Farm Museum near my home has an interesting contest that may be of interest to Gothamites and/ or their family members so I share.  Please see below my email signature.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year| co-chair, GOtham GREEN | Gotham Towers | LI Legal
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at me.com ♦ CoreyBearak.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

RECYCROWS! SCARECROW CONTEST

using recycled material only! Sponsored by Con Edison

All ages, individuals, families, clubs, groups & businesses are welcome to enter! Only two ‘crows per contestant please.

The Catch (Rules):

Recycrows must be made using recycled materials and able to be displayed outdoors for one month:

Get Inspired!

Here are some material ideas to get you started:

old clothing
plastic containers

tarps
old curly phone cords

tin cans
coat hangers

vinyl records

used umbrellas

plastic bags

shipping materials

CD’s
leaves

plastic bottles

old tablecloths

Soda Cans

hampers

Cash for ‘Crows

First Place $150.00 Second Place $100.00 Third Place $50.00

ENTRY FEE:

FREE! There is NO cost to enter the contest. ENTRY DUE DATE: October 5th

Entry Forms must be mailed or emailed to the addresses below by September 24th.

RECYCROW Contest Queens County Farm Museum 73-50 Little Neck Parkway Floral Park, NY 11004

Or: info at queensfarm.org (preferred)