[Fredslist] Launch of New Tennis Website

David N. Milner DNM at gdblaw.com
Tue Sep 4 08:42:10 EDT 2012

As many of you know my son Adam was formerly the Associate Publisher of Tennis Magazine.  In that position Adam was responsible for their digital magazine and website.  While Adam is now in a similar role at Self Magazine his love for the game of tennis continues and he has been working behind the scene helping a friend and former colleague launch this new website.  They are really serious about receiving your feedback.  And for you lawyers out there,  no, no one involved is in breach of any current or prior employment agreement.

The following is an email that was sent this past weekend.  Pease take a look at the site and provide them with your feedback.

Dear Friends & Marketing Professionals,

I'm reaching out to let you know that a new site for tennis fans launched earlier today.  I told some of you that my plan was to stay connected to the industry so I'm excited about the opportunity that is about to unfold.  The site is TennisDigital.com<http://tennisdigital.com/> and the lead developer is Tino Persico, the former online producer for Tennis.com<http://Tennis.com>.  Tino and his team have been building out the site and platform for the past 6 months.

TennisDigital delivers the latest news, scores and information to fans wherever they are to any device they choose.  The goal is simple:  we want to create a special tennis experience for both fans and marketers.  The site is open to fans now and advertising opportunities will be available beginning in Q4 2012.   As we head into the second week of the U.S. Open, I encourage you to follow the tournament on TennisDigital.com<http://tennisdigital.com/> (on a desktop, tablet or phone) and send us your thoughts and feedback.  Thank you and enjoy!

David N. Milner, Esq.
Gallet Dreyer & Berkey, LLP
845 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10022-6601
Tel. 212-935-3131
Fax. 212-935-4514

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message (and any attachments hereto) is intended only for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged attorney-client information and/or confidential or proprietary information, and/or may contain attorney work product, that is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message in error or you are not the named recipient(s), you may not review, disseminate, distribute or copy this message (or any attachments hereto) and we request that you please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail message and any attachments from your computer. Thank you.