[Fredslist] Its time to Fall Back into Action. Ride the Circuit to Construction Sept 12. Meet the Movers and Shakers!

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 16:48:15 EDT 2012

*The Summer malaise generally ends after the holiday and that GET INTO
ACTION mode begins.  A great way to start that is to visit the Construction
Group Wed Sept 12.  *
*
*
*Real Estate, and other Professionals that have a Synergy with those
involved in the various aspects of Construction may have a particular
interest but.....*
*
*
*We are an open group so everyone is very welcome.  We are all about
business and professionalism. *
*Bring Guests!!!*
*
*
*Sept 12 - Friar's Club - 12:30-2*

Please use the link below to Pay for the meeting:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2336&eventType=3

AND RSVP DIRECTLY TO ME ASAP.

--
*Sherry Rivera*