[Fredslist] Be my guest tomorrow/Thursday night

newthynk at aol.com newthynk at aol.com
Wed Oct 31 14:28:58 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I invite you to the calm after the storm - a free seminar on LIVING AN INVENTED LIFE. It's part of Landmark Education, an extraordinary training and development program for breakthrough thinking and peak performance.

Thursday night, November 1 at 7:15pm to 10:15pm.
317-A West 33rd Street at 8th Avenue.

Feel free to bring any friends or colleagues, the seminar is free. And be sure to ask for the INVENTED LIFE seminar.

Here's a quote about the programs from the president of Reebok:

"I have yet to see anything else that has such a positive impact on people's ability to relate, communicate, and perform as Landmark."
- Paul Fireman,
Chairman and CEO
Reebok International, Ltd.

This will be very worthwhile for you,