[Fredslist] Hurricane status update - Xand Fully Operational

Jim Kramer jkramer at xand.com
Tue Oct 30 15:20:16 EDT 2012

If any Gothamites or their friends need some help Xand is  ready!

Just email me  -

Jim Kramer
Vice President, Sales
Xand Operations
v. 914-592-8282 f. 914-592-3482
e. jkramer at xand.com
w. www.xand.com
Managed Hosting, Co-location & Business Continuity Services

To Our Valued Customers:

Xand is pleased to report that our Hawthorne Data Center and Disaster Recovery center remain fully operational at this time.  It is our understanding that the surrounding communities have no power and that travel to the data center area may be difficult and perilous due to traffic lights being out and blocked roads.

Xand Operations personnel have taken additional precautionary measures to guard against any interruption of services.  Generators at both our Data Center and Disaster Recovery Center remain in stand-by.  Normal data center staffing will resume at 6:00pm tonight.

We will continue to monitor our facilities for weather related issues. In the unlikely event of an emergency of any type, you will be sent an Incident Notification via email with details of the event and updates as required through event resolution.  Xand's 24 x 7 NOC is available to provide up-to-date status information or additional details upon request at 914-592-8282 or via email to support at xand.com.

No further notices will follow this update for Hurricane status.

Thank you.