[Fredslist] Fw: [Diversity]REMINDER: Nov. 1 Date Change:. Next Lunch is November 7- a threesome!

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Wed Oct 31 15:52:56 EDT 2012

Dear Gotham and Diversity,

Trust you and your families are well and survived Sandy despite the devastating impact to business and life as usual. The toddering crane is hovers just one block north of me. Onward and forward.

Please note: There will be NO Diversity Luncheon Tomorrow, unrelated to the hurricane. Several have emailed to ask so I'm pleased to see the Gotham spirit is alive and well. However,per announcement below and others from Liz Saldana, please join us for our sizzling triple joint luncheon next Wednesday with Formica I (Gotham's oldest group), NY Healthcare and...trophy Fresh Fish. Details below.

Stay safe,

Kelly Welles                       Gideon Schein
Chair Diversity                    Group Co-ordinator

2006 co-networker of the year

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
733 Third Avenue @46th St. Suite 200
New York, NY 10017
Cell   917-626-8590
Fax   212-541-5900
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Business & Personal Financial Strategies

Kelly Welles is a Registered Representative and Investment Adviser Representative of Equity Services, Inc.,. Securities and investment advisory services are offered solely by Equity Services, Inc., 733 Third Ave., Suite 200, New York, NY 10017. Tel: 212 986-0400. Member FINRA/SIPC, Broker/Dealer and Registered Investment Advisor Affiliate of National Life Insurance Company (NLIC), Montpelier, Vermont. Welles Financial Services is independent of Equity Services, Inc.