[Fredslist] IMPORTANT UPDATE re: Bandit Too on October 30th!!!

Richard Klein rdk at millerconsulting.net
Fri Oct 26 16:21:26 EDT 2012

Due to next week's impending storm, the Bandit Too lunch originally
scheduled for 10/30 is being RESCHEDULED to November 15th.  This will be
a joint meeting with the Open House group.  As such, it is open to all
who wish to attend and does not require that you be 'cleared' of any
conflict.  I hope to see many of you then!

I hope you all have a great weekend and everyone weathers the storm
without incident.

Best Regards,

Rich Klein

The Miller Consulting Group, Inc.