[Fredslist] FREE coaching offer from Maria Guida

Maria Guida maria at successfulspeakerinc.com
Fri Oct 26 09:41:38 EDT 2012

Hello, Gotham-ites!

I have a fantastic Holiday/End of Year offer for you.  I am committed to
helping you enhance your credibility and speak with poise, passion, and
persuasive power.

I'll be scheduling FREE, 20-30 minute "Quick-Tip" coaching sessions by
telephone;  for the first fifteen people who fill my calendar of available
time slots.

This is a great opportunity for you to receive quick tips from the theater,
to help you deliver any business message (elevator speech, presentations,
conversations with upper management, etc.) with power --  and give the kind
of performance that makes stars in business.  I will address your individual
needs with tips on

.         Stage presence, confidence, authority, and authenticity

.         Acting techniques that build listener belief

.         Vocal dynamics; using language with color and impact to make your
communication sing

.         Analysis of text/content:  delivery and handling of notes,
scripts, etc.

.         Breathing/focused relaxation for quick thinking

.         Being  "in the moment":  developing the flexibility to handle
distractions/unexpected events

.         Rehearsal techniques that focus the mind and help you appear
natural/ spontaneous

I bring Broadway to business and specialize in coaching techniques rooted in
theatrical performance.  Actors know how to move audiences.  Acting
techniques and performance skills can help you, because every time you speak
for business, you are on stage!

As a Broadway and television actor, I am grateful to have worked on stage
with some greats, including James Earl Jones and Kevin Kline.  As an
executive coach at Fortune 500 companies, I have adapted acting techniques
to help business professionals deliver powerhouse performances.

Here are the available time slots.  I will assign and confirm coaching times
on a "first-emailed/first-served" basis.

Please email me at  <mailto:maria at successfulspeakerinc.com>
maria at successfulspeakerinc.com to request a time:

November 9:     11:30am

November 12:   11:30am; 12:30pm

November 21:   10:30am

November 23:   10:30am; 11:30am

November 28:   10am

November 30:   10:30am; 11:30am

December 3:      4:30pm; 5:30pm

December 7:      10:30am; 11:30am

December 10:    4:30pm; 5:30pm

BONUS:  If you sign up before December 15 for future coaching, you will
benefit from the 2012 rates, instead of paying the 2013 price!

Thank you for your interest.  I look forward to hearing from you and helping
you create a hit show every time you deliver your business message!

All the best,

Maria

"Maria's coaching was, hands down, the most beneficial investment I've ever
made in my career."

Cicely Reece, Executive Sales; Novartis Pharmaceuticals

Maria Guida
Successful Speaker, Inc.
Speak with the poise, passion, and persuasive power of a Broadway actor.

Phone/Fax: 718-884-2282
Email:  <mailto:maria at successfulspeakerinc.com>
maria at successfulspeakerinc.com
Website:  <http://www.successfulspeakerinc.com/>
http://www.successfulspeakerinc.com

Read my  <http://successfulspeakerinc.com/blog/> blog | Connect with me on
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/mariaguida> Linked In | Follow me on
<http://twitter.com/#!/MariaGuidaCoach> Twitter | Like me on
<http://www.facebook.com/MariaGuidaSuccessfulSpeaker> Facebook

 <http://successfulspeakerinc.com/articles.html> Click here to read the most
recent newsletter/articles from Successful Speaker, Inc. and to subscribe to

the newsletter.