[Fredslist] Three large modern offices for rent in our new office space .... Avail Jan 1...

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Wed Oct 24 19:16:21 EDT 2012

We are moving our offices on or before January 1 to a wonderful new office
suite on East 45th st between Second and Third Avenues.  There are three
open offices that we¹d like rent now in varying sizes and prices.

This is an A-Class building with B-Class prices that is approximately 2800
sq ft.  Our office suite is on a high floor facing south with plenty of sun
and views. Also, there¹s a Conference Room and a full Pantry with
refrigerator, sink, and even a dishwasher.  All office doors have glass
paneling and many have built-in desks and cabinets so you can decide if you
want them or not.  This space was once leased by an an advertising agency so
it has lots of flourishes, great style and detail... It¹s a fun space!

This is also a 24/7 building with four new elevators and a manned marble
lobby.  Prices include utilities, cleaning, and high-speed Internet / WiFi.

 About the offices:

1. approx:  Large 175 sq.ft private office can easily fit 3-4 people.
Office has new built in desks and above cabinets.  They can be kept or
removed.  A deal at $1900.00

   2.  approx: 135 sq ft can easily sit 3- people... You be the judge.
Also has built-in desks and cabinets that can be kept or removed.  Fabulous
and light.  A steal at  $1500

   3.  approx  95 sq ft:  for one person.  Price $600.00...small but
comfortable space.

  We want a minimum 1-year commitment plus 1-month security.....Easy!

If you¹re interested or know anyone who might be, please contact me....

Thanks

Bambe

Bambe Levine, President

Bambe Levine Public Relations
222 East 44th Street | 9th Floor
New York, New York 10017
Tel 1+212.490.6500 | Cell 1+917.991.8376
bambe at bambepr.com | www.bambepr.com
Skype:  tesoratesoro