[Fredslist] Need caretaker for night shift

flo flodiamond at aol.com
Wed Oct 24 12:17:01 EDT 2012

I know many of my fellow Gotham members are dealing with the burden for caring for a parent who needs competent caretakers to attend to their needs.
My mother has Alzheimer's Disease and I have been fortunate in being able to keep her comfortable and happy in her home with 24/7 caretakers in attendance.
Recently it has come to our attention that the woman watching her  overnight Monday thru Friday is not up to par and needs to be replaced. I am looking for help
in finding a warm, caring woman to work overnight in eastern Queens.  I'm hoping someone in the tribe knows of such a person...it would be greatly appreciated.