[Fredslist] FAIRCHESTER REAL ESTATE CHAPTER WELCOMES NEW MEMBER: Keith Crosby of Saugatuck Construction Corp.

Stephen Kirschner skirschner at matrixrealtygrp.com
Tue Oct 23 16:47:02 EDT 2012

The Fairchester Real Estate Chapter of Gotham is proud to welcome Keith Crosby to our network.

Keith is Director of Business Development for Saugatuck Construction Corp for the past 2 years, specializing in construction management, general contracting and design build services from the inception to completion of the job.

He has over 15 years of construction and management experience serving the NY metro and New England regions.
Keith is eager to share his long standing relationships with our Gotham network.

Business address:
54 Research Drive
Stamford, CT 06906

Work Phone: 203 323 6500
cell: 203 650 1450
Website: www.saugatuck-cg.com<http://www.saugatuck-cg.com>
Email: kcrosby at saugatuck-cg.com<mailto:kcrosby at saugatuck-cg.com>

Keep an eye out for keith at future Gotham events and welcome him to the "tribe"!!

Co-Chair and Group Coordinator Fairchester Real Estate Chapter
Steve Kirschner
Vice President - Business Development and Leasing
MATRIX REALTY GROUP
732 Smithtown Bypass #200
Smithtown, New York 11787
Tel.     631 406 4921