[Fredslist] Truly last chance to register for tomorrow's Joint Contruction and Green meeting. We have a great turnout but never enough

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 13:30:21 EDT 2012

If you do want to attend, bring a guest or invite someone who you think
will be interested, I assure you they will not be disappointed.  The energy
from all those who have responded will excite all attendees.  Lots of Fresh
Fish, Circuit Riders.  It WILL be a great meeting.
Sign up at the website by the end of today.

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
sherryrivera1 at gmail.com