[Fredslist] Need tix--Want to see Taylor Swift--anyone have connections??

Sajiun-Fitzharris, Susan Susan.Sajiun-Fitzharris at hubinternational.com
Sat Oct 20 20:47:01 EDT 2012

Hi! I would love to give my daughter a 'taylor swift' event for her sweet 16!! Coincidentally Taylor is in new york next week, and on my daughters 16th bday date, the 22nd!!

Please, does anyone have any connections at any one of these events? ...david letterman (23rd 1130pm), ellen degeneres (25th) Good Morning America (23rd 7am to 9am), the view (24th)etc...abc katy couric...just need 2 or 3 tix!! Thx!!