[Fredslist] Fwd: Saw Mill River Parkway Closures for Ashford Ave Bridge Repairs Will Start on Monday, October 22

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Fri Oct 19 14:45:06 EDT 2012

The item below is of particular interest to those who live in Westchester and Hudson Valley or do businesses there or who know people who do business or live there.
Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year| co-chair, GOtham GREEN | Gotham Towers | LI Legal
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at me.com ♦ CoreyBearak.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

Begin forwarded message: