[Fredslist] Exciting Gotham news

Norman Spizz nspizz at spnmusic.com
Thu Oct 18 10:34:15 EDT 2012

We will be having a Gotham Battle of the Bands sometime in late March or
early April.  As of right now we are forming a committee to coordinate
and produce this event. Our first meeting will take place on Monday
November 19 in Manhattan, probably at Fred's office. If you are
interested in being on this committee please contact Co-chairmen Corey
Bearak at Bearak at me.com. Please note this is not a call for band
entries. This committee will be handling the logistics and rules. Calls
for entrants will be at a later date.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting  our future committee members. Also
please note that all responses should be sent to Corey at Bearak at me.com.